Wednesday 16 December 2009

What do I know about Business Studies?

In a previous life my world evolved around teaching Business Studies and getting young people interested in a subject that I was fascinated with (and still). I had pupils coming to me looking for information as to potential careers if they were to study GCSE/GCE Business studies/ Accountancy. To be honest it was very limited as to what I could really tell them - now I don't have any excuses.

Smaart FAB is the U.K’s first student magazine completely dedicated to promoting a positive image of courses and careers in Finance, Accountancy and Business to young adults. Smaart FAB is produced in association with The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).

With useful case studies and information for both the student and the teacher it is vital that when we promote our subject that our information is correct and up to date. I hope this helps and by the by it is FREE.

No comments: